IQF Blue Cheese Crumble
IQF Blue Cheese Crumble is a blue-veined cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
The product is cleverly portioned and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: salads, sauces, pizza and pasta.
Freezing and portioning process:
Selected loaves are cut and crumbled and individually quick frozen to stop the ageing process. Product loss is virtually nil and use of IQF frozen is more economical over regular chilled and unportioned blue cheese in cylinders or quarts. Kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour and keep a tight control on costs.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic and mould cultures
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance: paste is white, with openings and typical blue mould clusters
- Taste: sharp and salty, typical of blue-veined cheese
- Texture (thawed): firm and dry
- Dimensions: 1-10 mm irregular
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss