IQF Mozzarella Slices
IQF Mozzarella Slices is a stretched curd cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
The product is cleverly portioned in chunky slices and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: salads, antipasti, baguettes and sandwiches.
Freezing and portioning process:
Curd is cut and slices are quick frozen individually to stop the ageing process. The high moisture slice is also thick and juicy, tailored as an ideal ingredient for raw, uncooked applications. Product loss is virtually nil and offers a big advantage over the handling of chilled Mozzarella and related brine issues. Kitchen professionals can design new recipes and keep a tight control on costs.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance: paste is white, smooth with no openings
- Taste: mild and milky
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic but typically fibrous when cut
- Slice weight: 15g
- Slice dimension: ∅ 63 x 3 mm, slightly irregular
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss