IQF Mozzarella Sticks
IQF Mozzarella Sticks is a stretched curd cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
The product is cleverly portioned in sticks and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: breaded cheese sticks, fingerfood, canapés.
Freezing and portioning process:
Every stick is extruded for greater consistency and individually quick frozen to stop the ageing process. The regular cylindrical shape is ideal for breading and can be tailored in length if required. IQF Mozzarella stick gives a controlled melting and great stretch when baked or fried. Product loss is virtually nil and offers a big advantage over the handling of any chilled Mozzarella for this particular application.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product
- Appearance: paste is white, smooth with no openings
- Taste: mild and milky
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic but typically fibrous when cut
- Stick weight: 15g approx.
- Stick dimension: ∅ 14 x 110 mm
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss