IQF Mozzarella Pizza Mix
IQF Mozzarella Pizza Mix is is a mozzarella produced with added vegetable fat. It is not a mechanical blend of analog with mozzarella.
IQF Mozzarella Pizza Mix is available under our Festino™ brand.
The product is cleverly shredded and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: pizza, pasta and salads.
Freezing and portioning process:
Blocs are shredded to proper dimensions and individual shred pieces are instantly quick frozen to stop the ageing process and lock-in freshness.
Festino IQF Mozzarella Pizza Mix modifies the natural Mozzarella characteristics for optimum performance and reduces ingredient cost. Festino IQF Mozzarella Pizza Mix remains softer and more palatable for longer periods on pizzas. It has been designed for excellent melt characteristics in conveyor-type ovens at temperatures not exceeding 280° Celsius.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product
- Appearance: paste is creamy white with no openings
- Taste: mild and milky
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic
- Shred dimension: 4 x 4 x 15-19 mm
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss