IQF Unripened Goat’s Cheese Slices
IQF Unripened Goat’s Cheese Slices is a fresh cheese made from pasteurised goat’s milk.
Goat’s milk has a low lactose content and is easy to digest.
The product is cleverly portioned in round slices and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: pizza, salads, baguettes, sandwiches, panini and hearty dishes.
Freezing and portioning process:
Curd is pressed and sliced to proper dimensions. The slices are individually quick frozen to stop the ageing process. Product loss is virtually nil and use of IQF frozen is more economical over regular chilled and unportioned Goat’s cheese in logs. Kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour and keep a tight control on costs.
- Pasteurised goat’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Penicillium candidum
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance: paste is stark white and closed with no openings
- Taste: mild and fresh, typical of goat’s cheese
- Texture (thawed): soft and grainy
- Slice weight: from 7 to 60 g (tailor made on existing diameters)
- Slice dimensions: ∅ from 28 to 80 mm
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss