IQF Mozzarella Ropes
IQF Mozzarella Ropes is a processed curd cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
The product is cleverly portioned in long ropes and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: stuffed crust pizza.
Freezing and portioning process:
Every rope is extruded for greater consistency and individually quick frozen to stop the ageing process. The long , thin and flexible rope shape is tailored to fit the rolled crust of medium to large sized pizzas. IQF Mozzarella rope gives a controlled melting and great stretch when baked. Product loss is virtually nil and offers a big advantage over the handling of any chilled Mozzarella for this particular application.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product
- Appearance: paste is pale yellow, smooth with no openings
- Taste: mild and milky
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic but typically fibrous when cut
- Rope weight: 30g approx.
- Rope dimensions: ∅ 14 x 187 mm
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss