IQF Mozzarella Pearls
IQF Mozzarella Pearls is a stretched curd cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
The product is cleverly portioned in pearls and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: salads, antipasti, canapés, pasta, pizza and soups.
Freezing and portioning process:
Every pearl is moulded for greater consistency in weight and quick frozen individually to stop the ageing process. The nice pearl shape makes it an ideal ingredient for a wide variety of recipes. Product loss is virtually nil and offers a big advantage over the handling of chilled Mozzarella and related brine issues. Kitchen professionals can design new recipes and keep a tight control on costs.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance: paste is white, smooth with no openings
- Taste: mild and milky
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic but typically fibrous when cut
- Pearl weights available: 1, 2, 5, 7.5 or 10g
- Pearl dimensions available: ∅ 8, 11, 16, 23 or 27 mm, slightly irregular and oval for larger sizes
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss