IQF Raclette Slices
IQF Raclette Slices is a traditional mountain cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
The product is cleverly portioned in oblong slices and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: cheese bakes, Raclette fondue, pizza, baguettes, sandwiches, buffets and high-end burgers.
Freezing and portioning process:
Selected loaves are matured for 8 weeks minimum before cutting. Slices are quick frozen individually to stop the ageing process. The IQF Raclette slice is very thin and will give a nice uniform melt when heated. Product loss is virtually nil and offers a big advantage over the handling of chilled Raclette in wheels. Kitchen professionals can design new recipes and keep a tight control on costs.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance: paste is yellow, smooth with no openings in an edible rind on two sides
- Taste: rich full cheese flavour
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic
- Slice weight: 10g or 15g
- Slice dimensions: 70 x 40 x 3 mm or 70 x 40 x 4,5 mm
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss