IQF Greek Feta Cubes
IQF Greek Feta Cubes is a fresh cheese from pasteurised sheep and goat’s milk.
Feta is a Protected Denomination of Origin (PDO) cheese elaborated in Greece.
The product is cleverly portioned in cubes and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: salads, savoury pies, filo pastry, antipasti and pasta.
Freezing and portioning process:
Feta loaves are cut in cubes to proper dimensions and matured in brine. At maturity the cubes are individually quick frozen to stop the ageing process. Product loss is virtually nil so the use of IQF frozen is more economical over regular chilled Feta in loaves or cubes. It is also more practical and hygienic with the absence of brine.
Kitchen professionals can design new recipes with typical Mediterranean flair and flavour and keep a tight control on costs. This is the real stuff !
- Pasteurised goat and sheep milk
- Lactic cultures
Origin & certification:
- Protected Denomination of Origin (PDO)
- Production plant HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance: paste is stark white with few openings
- Taste: slightly acid, medium strong, typical of original Feta
- Texture (thawed): Grainy and crumbly, keeps shape identity when heated
- Cube dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 mm or 14 x 14 x 14 mm irregular, up to 15% crumble
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss