IQF Brie Cubes
IQF Brie Cubes is a rinded soft cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
Our Brie is produced in France according to traditional recipes.
The product is cleverly portioned in cubes and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: salads, sauces, pizza and pasta.
Freezing and portioning process:
Selected wheels of traditional Brie (not loaves) are matured for 2 weeks minimum before cutting to precision for the most accurate weight a soft cheese allows for. Cubes are individually quick frozen to stop the ageing process.
Product loss is virtually nil and offers a big advantage over the handling and downsizing of chilled Brie in wheels or loaves. Kitchen professionals can design new recipes and keep a tight control on costs.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Microbial rennet
- lactic cultures
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance:paste is pale yellow, smooth with minute openings
- Taste: typical traditional brie with a slight fungal aroma
- Texture (thawed): Soft and grainy
- Cube dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 mm
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss