IQF Mozzarella Di Bufala Balls
IQF Mozzarella Di Bufala Balls is a stretched curd cheese made from 100% pasteurised water-buffalo’s milk.
The product is cleverly portioned in chunky balls and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: salads, antipasti, pasta, pizza and soups.
Freezing and portioning process:
Every ball is moulded individually for greater consistency in weight and quick frozen individually to stop the ageing process.
The handy chunky ball shape makes it an ideal ingredient for a wide variety of recipes. Product loss is virtually nil and offers a big advantage over the handling of chilled Mozzarella with related brine and shelf life issues. Kitchen professionals can design new recipes and keep a tight control on costs.
- Pasteurised buffalo’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
This is a premium cheese product with no compromise on quality. Unlike some competing brands from Italy no cow’s milk is blended in. The rich and unctuous taste of Buffalo milk is preserved. This product is also very low in salt.
Origin & certification:
- Production plant HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product elaborated without additives
- Appearance: paste is fair white, smooth with no openings
- Taste: rich, smooth and milky
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic but typically fibrous when cut or peeled
- Weight & Dimensions: several formats available
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss