IQF Tuna Chunks
IQF Tuna Chunks is a fish product that is cleverly portioned and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
IQF Tuna Chunks is an original product that can be used in a lot of different applications, cold or warm: salads, quiches, pasta,…
Freezing and portioning process:
IQF Tuna Chunks is tailor made to meet the customer’s requirements. It’s texture stays very soft. The chunks are then Individually Quick Frozen to offer a stable and reliable quality.
Its free flow makes it the ideal ingredient for automated production lines.
Origin & certification:
- FAO 51, FAO 57, 71, 77
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product
- Appearance: irregular pieces, typical of tuna
- Taste: light salty, typical of cooked tuna
- Texture (thawed): tender fish meat
- Dimensions: 0 – 30 mm (can be calibrated)
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Fish products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss