IQF Shredded Bicolour Cheese
IQF Shredded Bicolour Cheese is a blend of cheeses made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
The blend of two ingredient cheeses offers a strong visual contrast.
The product is cleverly portioned and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: tex-mex dishes, pizza and baked potato.
Freezing and portioning process:
The IQF shredded Bicolour is a blend of functional stretchy Mozzarella and tasty Cheddar. Selected blocs are shredded to proper dimensions and individual shred pieces are instantly quick frozen to stop the ageing process. IQF shredded Bicolour is clearly superior to chilled Mozzarella and Cheddar in blocs or shred and is a guarantee of high quality and consistent performance.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product
- Appearance: paste is either white or orange with no openings
- Taste: a blend of a mild and milky Mozzarella taste with a typical pronounced Cheddar taste
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic
- Shred dimension: 4 x 4 x 20 mm, slightly irregular
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- No clumping and no anti-caking agents added
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss