IQF Shredded Mozzarella
IQF Shredded Mozzarella is a stretched curd cheese made from pasteurised cow’s milk.
It’s typical melting and browning properties are well appreciated.
The product is cleverly portioned and very easy to use.
Our IQF freezing system and smart portioning ensure that kitchen professionals can design new recipes with enhanced flavour. At the same time it’s easy to keep a tight control on costs and also keep waste to a minimum.
Typical applications are: pizza, pasta and salads.
Freezing and portioning process:
Mozzarella curd is shredded to proper dimensions and individual shred pieces are instantly quick frozen to stop the ageing process. IQF shredded Mozzarella is clearly superior to chilled Mozzarella in blocs or shred and is a guarantee of high quality and consistent melting performance.
- Pasteurised cow’s milk
- Lactic cultures
- Microbial rennet
Origin & certification:
- Production plants HACCP, IFS and/or BRC certified
- Non GMO product
- Appearance: paste is creamy white with no openings
- Taste: mild and milky
- Texture (thawed): supple and elastic
- Dimension: 4 x 4 x 15-19 mm
- Available in either Food Service or Industrial pack size
This product offers all the advantages associated with IQF Cheese products:
- Taste and texture identical to the original product
- Stable and reliable quality, box after box
- Fixed ingredient cost thanks to simple portion control
- Easy handling, frozen or thawed
- Efficient stock management with a long shelf life under frozen conditions
- Minimal product loss